Filter by Category
Health & Wellness
Abundance and the Law of Attraction!
with Celeste Lovett
Positive thinking and how to live a life of abundance are at the heart of this 1 week class. Let Celeste enlighten regarding this powerful concept.
Acupuncture, Herbs, & Holistic Medicine
with Brian Paterson, ND
Learn from an expert about a variety of Holistic Medicine techniques.
Belly Dancing Fun & Exercise for Beginners
with Andrea Aldrovandi
This 10 week class combines having a lot of fun with exercising. There is no experience necessary.
Holistic Roots to Healthy Living & Life Style Choices
with Brian Paterson, ND
This free 6 week class takes a look at the foundations of choices leading to a Healthy living and Lifestyle.
with George Maloof
Join George in Line Dancing. This class is fun, offers exercise, and is a great excuse to get out of the house! It doesn't matter if you are new to line dancing or have experience, George will make it a lot of fun!
Mah Jongg Made Easy and Fun
with Sharon Fleischman
Come join Sharon and learn about this amazing game.
Mindful Movement with Chi Kung/Transform Stress to Vitality
with Richard Hochsprung
What is the purpose of this class? To provide a place to practice and learn an ancient self-healing exercise program for body, mind and spirit. Open to all levels of experience and physical abilities.
What is Chi Kung. Chi has been defined as bioelectricity, life force, vitality or simply energy. Kung means exercise. These practices differ from many other forms of exercise in that their focus is more internal than external. They help to increase energy, rather than dissipate energy like most traditional forms of vigorous exercise, and are based on a fusion of exertion and relaxation. Finding a balance between action and relaxation is the key to energy flow.
1. Learn to achieve and maintain optimal body alignment and improve posture, decrease strain on the joints and improve balance.
2. Enable participants to feel more relaxed, comfortable and at ease in their body.
3. Improve flexibility, strength, and cardiovascular fitness.
4. Train, focus and calm the mind to help transform negative emotional states into more positive ones thereby turning stress into useful energy for increased vitality and well-being.
5. Learn to control your breath, remain relaxed and centered while moving through your day all while increasing your enjoyment and participation of your life.
T'ai Chi Chih for Beginners
with Nancy Frost
Learn the art of T'ai Chi Chih. The meditative movements of this exercise have incredible physical, personal, and spiritual health benefits. Come join Nancy for this 8 week class.